Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011

S.I. Project - Packaging design

"The structure of nature is a strategy for design"
This organic looking packaging design is based on the research of nature and how natures structure is a system for design. It always was and will be that humans are orientating themselves and getting inspiration by nature. It doesn’t matter if it is in the area of architecture, fashion…etc. People will always be fascinated by patterns, colours and structures of nature. Most of the best designs are simply based on natures and so is this packaging design for fruits.
After all my research and analysis about the Natural creations I decided to dedicate all my knowledge to a special design. Something from nature for nature. That was the reason why I decided to design a packaging design for fruits. I never design a packaging design either, so I was even more fascinated by the thought of creating new shapes for something which isn’t really branded those days yet. Fruits are most of the time displayed by itself, because of their natural package design, but there are fruits which come in plastic wrappings or clingfilm. I tried to create something what products the fruit but on the other side isn’t closed so that the fruit can still “breath”.

produced by the 3D company Inition and a BIG THANK YOU TO ANDY MILLNS & PAUL ARMAND!
>>>DESIGN PROCESS<<<

















produced by the 3D company Inition

the publication:





































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen